The General Medicine team at the Binaytara Foundation Cancer Center helps patients maintain healthy lifestyles, prevent diseases, and manage their chronic health conditions. Services provided by our general medicine team include but are not limited to:
- General whole body health checkup including ultrasound, blood tests, cholesterol tests, kidney & liver function tests, etc.
- General acute health issues such as pneumonia, common colds, bronchitis, other infections, allergies, etc.
- Surgical care such wound care and dressing, sutures for cuts and scrapes, fractures, etc.
- Management of chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid diseases, arthritis, COPD, and asthma
- Supportive care such as pain management, palliative care, smoking cessation, alcoholism treatment
- Gynecological services